Available with and without lock in neutral and with and without trim switches. In the twin engine installation a single switch will operate both trims. With a focus on efficiency these controls have been specifically designed to improve the functionality of control systems, making the boat easier to control.
Single lever / dual action control to operate both with throttle and shift.
Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Two versions available:
- Chrome plated high resistance ABS housing control with die cast chrome plated levers
- Gunmetal painted high resistance ABS housing with die cast black painted levers
• Push in button disengages shift for warm-up
• X12 - 34543Q (optional) neutral safety switch which prevents in-gear starting
• Double controls with trim: operated simultaneously on the lever or independently on the core body
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• For use with all Ultraflex control cables except C4:
- C14 and MACH14 cables require no kit
- for C2, C8 and MACHZero cables the connection kit K59 - 40144C is included
- C5, C16 and MACH5 cables require K60 Kit - 40145E
- C36 and MACH36 cables require K62 Kit - 40157J
- C22 cable requires K61 Kit - 40146G